Followers

My Blog


Hello! My name is Mohammad Khairul Zainol and I am excited to be joining the PPU team! I am a joint Diploma in Refrigeration Air Conditioning at Institut Kemahiran MARA (IKM) Kuala Lumpur. I'm very interested in extreme and challenging activities like rock climbing, hiking and camping. I am originally from the Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Now i have continued learning Refrigeration Air Conditioning because it can improve knowledge and my future. I am 35 years married my first five year old son named Muhammad Qasim Danyal and my second year old daughter named Nuur Aishah Dania. I live in Setiawangsa with my family. in my spare time I will spend my time surfing the internet. My hobbies at leisure like jogging, hiking, and sports. I like rhythm and blues music. My favorite singer is Bob Marley. I like war movie, i like to read books that bring benefit. One of my bad habits is spending too much time on television. I don't snore and i don't like smoking. My favourite foods is Arab Cuisine  and my favourite drink is orange juice. My favourite day of the week is Friday because i must go to mosque for congregational prayers and Muslim Meeting. My favourite place is my house i like it because every days i sleep at home. My dream is want to go to syria for living there. The most beautiful place in my country is Island in Sabah that are so beautiful Island there like Turtle Island Park, Sitangkai Island, Sibutu island, Bodgaya Island, Mataking Island, Sipadan Island, Mabul Island and so many Island there.
I look forward to meeting many of you and hope you will contact me (khairul_3644@yahoo.com) with any questions as you navigate the admissions process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

AN ACCIDENT REPORT

AN ACCIDENT REPORT Prepared By    :          MOHAMMAD KHAIRUL BIN ZAINOL Prepared For   :          PUAN ARDANIA BINTI AYUB D...