Followers

Alhamdulillah! On this morning August 05, 2018 I put my trust in Allah S.W.T (indeed the nature of Allah S.W.T told us to ask Him not to ask for creatures). In the work to cut down 1 coconut tree, this is the first time in my life. The work started late due to rain in the morning. After the rain stopped at about 9.30 am the preparations were made for the work and at 10.00 am I had climbed to the top of the coconut tree, the equipment brought was machete, glasses and diesel oil. The condition of the tree is very good because it can enjoy comfortable air. I was on coconut trees for about 1/2 hour to cut the fronds, cut the shoots and pour the diesel oil through the shoots. It is extremely thrilling when it comes to climbing and pulling back. This work is assisted by my family, thanks to prayer and trust in Allah S.W.T I am grateful that everything is safe even if it is very tiring.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

AN ACCIDENT REPORT

AN ACCIDENT REPORT Prepared By    :          MOHAMMAD KHAIRUL BIN ZAINOL Prepared For   :          PUAN ARDANIA BINTI AYUB D...