Followers

This is my first attempt to create my own video. This video consist 10% of my carrymark. In this video i will talk about my family. I hope u guys enjoy watching my video.




This is my first attempt to create my own video. This video consist 10% of my carrymark. In this video i will talk about my family. I hope u guys enjoy watching my video.

My name is Mohammad Khairul Bin Zainol 35 years old, son of three of six siblings. Malay race, My mother is a housewife and  my dad passed away in 2017. I was born in the kuala lumpur and now I live in Setiawangsa. Get early education at the Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Keramat. Married in 2011 had 3 kids 1 boy and 2 girls. The eldest child is 5 years old 2 years old and the youngest child dies after 11 days of birth in 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

AN ACCIDENT REPORT

AN ACCIDENT REPORT Prepared By    :          MOHAMMAD KHAIRUL BIN ZAINOL Prepared For   :          PUAN ARDANIA BINTI AYUB D...